Weather or Announcement Alert:
Service Options: Hillsboro Drop Box offers a variety of roll-off options to meet most needs. Open top boxes, covered 20 & 30 yard boxes as well as covered security containers are available from our inventory. In addition to our open top and covered box rentals we also haul customer owned and maintained refuse and recycling compactors. Call (503) 648-4219 for more information on covered boxes, security storage boxes and compactor hauling.
Pick up frequency: ON CALL; call by 3pm, Monday-Thursday, and receive next day service. Friday orders are processed the following Monday.
How to order: Call (503) 648-4219 and a Customer Service Representative will assist you in placing your order.
Billing Process: There are 8 components to the billing process:1.Delivery Fee 2. Haul fee 3. Disposal fee 4. Demurrage fee (if applicable) 5. Non-compliant materials fee (if applicable) 6. Mileage Fee 7. Environmental Fee (if appllicable) 8. Prepay
- DELIVERY FEE is a one time fee charged for the delivery of each drop box
HAUL FEE is a flat rate dictated by the size of the drop box and it’s delivery location as listed below
- DISPOSAL FEE is the rate per ton of material in the drop box. This rate varies dependent upon the type of materials placed in the box. This rate is established by the waste recovery facilities. Call for more information.
- DEMURRAGE FEE is an additional fee assessed for holding a drop box longer than the stated number of days in the original contract. The amount stated below is compounded daily.
- NON-COMPLIANT MATERIALS FEE is added in when prohibited items are found in the drop box. All loads are subject to inspection. See “Prohibited Items” below for a list of prohibited materials.
- MILEAGE FEE is the posted dollar amount per mile from the customer’s site to the disposal facility (one way only, rounded to the closest mile).
- ENVIRONMENTAL FEE is added by the disposal facility based on tonnage. This rate is established by the waste recovery facility. Call for more information.
- PREPAY All fees are deducted from the prepay. If all fees are less than the prepay, a refund check will be issued to the customer. If all fees are greater than the prepay, a bill will be issued for the additional expenses.
Open Top Drop Box Materials
Drop box loads can be “generalized” into three categories. 1. Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) or “wet” garbage 2. Construction and Demolition (C&D) 3. Clean Recyclables
Prohibited Items For "C&D" And "Clean Recyclable" Loads
For width, height and depth details for open top drop boxes.
Need to get a Roll Cart?
Call us to find out more.